- Schilling H, JE Everett, J Hughes, J Smith and IM Suthers. 2019. Reduced exploitation is associated with an altered sex ratio and larger length at maturity in southwest Pacific (east Australian) Pomatomus saltatrix. Marine Environmental Research Accepted 26 Feb19
- Henschke N, EA Pakhomov, L Kwong, JD Everett, L Laiolo, AR Coghlan and IM Suthers. 2019. Large vertical migrations of Pyrosoma atlanticum play an important role in active carbon transport. Journal of Geophysical Research – Biogeosciences 124, 1056 -1070.
- Gorta SBZ, JA Smith, JD Everett, R Kingsford, W. Cornwell, IM Suthers, H Epsteing, R Mcgovern, G Mclachland, M Roderick, L Smith, D Williams, C Callaghan. 2019. Pelagic citizen science data reveal declines of seabirds off south-eastern Australia. Biological Conservation 235: 226-235. 10.1016/j.biocon.2019.05.007
Miranda T, Smith JA, Suthers IM, Mazumder D, Cruz DO, Schilling HT, Searle K, Vergés A, (2019) Convictfish on the move: variation in growth and trophic niche space along a latitudinal gradient. ICES Journal of Marine Science. Accepted 19 April 2019.
Woodings LN, NP Murphy, A Jeffs, IM Suthers, GW Liggins and JM Strugnell. 2019. Distribution of Palinuridae and Scyllaridae phyllosoma larvae within the East Australian Current: a climate change hot spot. Marine & Freshwater Research
- Dawson G, IM Suthers, S Brodie, JA Smith. 2019. The bioenergetics of a coastal forage fish: importance of empirical values for ecosystem models Ref: DSR2_2019_92_R2. Journal: Deep-Sea Research Part II
- Taylor MT, A. Fowler, IM Suthers. 2020. Insights into fish auditory structure-function relationships from morphological and behavioural ontogeny in a maturing sciaenid. Marine Biology. 167:21
Malan N, M Archer, M Roughan, P Cetina-Heredia, M Hemming, C Rocha, A Schaeffer, IM Suthers, E Vitarelli. 2020. Eddy-driven cross-shelf transport in the East Australian Current separation zone. J. Geophysical Research -Oceans. 125, e2019JC015613.