- Smith JA, …(20 others).. and IM Suthers. 2018. A database of marine larval fish assemblages in Australian temperate and subtropical waters. Sci. Data. 5:180207 doi: 10.1038/sdata.2018.207
Reeds KA, JA Smith, IM Suthers, EL Johnston. 2018. An ecological halo surrounding a large offshore artificial reef: Sediments, infauna, and fish foraging. Marine Environmental Research. Accepted 27 July 2018.
- Lawson C, IM Suthers, JA Smith, HT Schilling, J Stewart, JM Hughes, S Brodie. 2018. The influence of ontogenetic diet variation on consumption rate estimates: a marine example. Scientific Reports. Accepted 15 June 2018. https://rdcu.be/23hh
- Brodie S, L Litherland, JA Stewart, H Schilling, J Pepperell and IM Suthers. 2018. Citizen science records describe the distribution and migratory behaviour of a piscivorous predator, Pomatomus saltatrix.ICES Journal of Marine Science. Accepted 27 March 2018
- Larsson ME, OF Laczka, IM Suthers, P Ajani, M. Doblin. 2018. Hitchhiking in the East Australian Current – rafting as a dispersal mechanism for harmful epibenthic dinoflagellates. Marine Ecology Progress Series. Accepted 26 March 2018
- Schilling HT, P Reis-Santos, JM Hughes, JA Smith, JD Everett, J Stewart, BM Gillanders, IM Suthers. 2018. Evaluating estuarine nursery use and life history patterns of Pomatomus saltatrixin eastern Australia. Marine Ecology Progress Series. 598:187-199 https://doi.org/10.3354/meps12495