- Bryars, S., P. Rogers, C. Huveneers, N.L. Payne, I. Smith and B. McDonald (2012). Small home range in southern Australia’s largest resident reef fish, the western blue groper (Achoerodus gouldii): implications for adequacy of no-take marine protected areas. Marine and Freshwater Research63 (6).
- Everett, J. D., M. E. Baird, P. R. Oke, and I. M. Suthers (2012), An Avenue of Eddies: Quantifying the biophysical properties of mesoscale eddies in the Tasman Sea, Geophysical Research Letters, 39, L16608 doi:10.1029/2012GL053091
- Smith, J.A., Baumgartner, L.J., Suthers, I.M., Ives, M.C., Taylor, M.D. (2012) Estimating the stocking potential of fish in impoundments by modelling supply and steady-state demand Freshwater Biology 57 :1482–1499
- Ochwada-Doyle F, Gray CA, Loneragan NR, Suthers IM, Taylor MD (2012) Competition between wild and captive-bred Penaeus plebejusand implications for stock enhancement. Marine Ecology Progress Series 450:115-129
- Gillson, J., Scandol, J. & Suthers, I.M. (2012). Effects of flood and drought events on multi-species, multi-method estuarine and coastal fisheries in eastern Australia. Fisheries Management and Ecology 19 :54–68
- Gillson, J. & Scandol, J. (2012). Spreading the economic risk: harvesting strategies of multi-method inshore fisheries during drought in eastern Australia.Fisheries Research 113 :106-117